[TxMt] Multimarkdown command not found by TM Preview

Alarob alarob at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 19:49:09 UTC 2011

(Mac OS 10.6.7 ; TextMate by macromates.com)

I’ve installed Fletcher Penney’s Markdown/MultiMarkdown bundle in ~/
Library/Application Support/MultiMarkdown. But when I try the Preview
command in TextMate, I get the error

   /bin/bash:  line 11:  multimarkdown:  command not found

The multimarkdown command is installed in /usr/local/bin which
TextMate has in its PATH variable. The command line also knows
multimarkdown is there.

What am I missing?