[TxMt] Re: 30+ copies of files in the "goto file" index

S.V. svsdiscussion at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 20:37:50 UTC 2011

I think that when you have a project, you have files associated with this
project. Maybe his project has more than 30 files, and using the command + T
to change the focus to an specific file is not adequate for him, because all
the 30 files appears in the "Go to File" window. Perhaps he would like to
limit this index to a pre-selected subset of the project's files.