[TxMt] Bundles (i.e. HTML tidy): Redirecting error messages from tooltip, to be put into a document instead

mdrejhon spamfilter at marky.com
Sat Jun 11 19:17:17 UTC 2011

Hello!

Sometimes, some bundles that I run, generate a lot of error messages (i.e.
repetitive error messages about a bad CSS format that I'd like to ignore
temporarily for now).  The tooltip is bigger than the screen.

I'd like to edit the Bundle for "Html Tidy" to redirect all error messages
into a separate document, instead of a tooltip.   How do I edit it?  I'm not
familiar enough with Ruby to make that 1-line edit necessary (I think one of
you Ruby pro's can spend 30 seconds teaching a Ruby newbie like me!  I
appreciate it.)

Thanks!
Mark Rejhon