[TxMt] Re: Experimental 64bit- and GC-capable Edit in Textmate

Jenny Harrison profharrison at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 20:45:21 UTC 2011

>>> (Also, I thought TextMate supported pdfsync and rendering in TeXShop?)
>>>

>> This would be just what I have been looking for.  I have asked all
>> over the place, and searched far and wide, but have not found a way to
>> do this.  It could be trivial.
>
> pdfsync is demonstrated in one of the screencasts[1].
> For rendering, open the LaTeX bundle preferences (⌥⌘,) and for
> “View in:” choose “TeXShop”.
>
> Hope that’s what you’re looking for?

Does [1] refer to your preceding reference?
[1] http://www.barebones.com/support/develop/odbsuite.html

Years ago I benefited from Haris Skiadas' excellent screencasts for beginners, as well as many tips from the [TxMt] list,  which took me deeply into all of this.
[HS]  http://skiadas.dcostanet.net/afterthought/2006/01/09/textmate-latex-screencast-no-1/

Right now,  I am able to sync TextMate with Skim using pdfsync or synctex, but sync breaks when I replace Skim with TeXShop.   Everything but sync, including rendering, is not to hard to set up with TeXShop or Skim.

Thanks for helping out,

Jenny