[TxMt] Experimental 64bit- and GC-capable Edit in Textmate

Martin Kühl martin.kuehl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:45:34 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

I found some free time today and couldn't think of anything better to do[1]
than trying to extend the life support of Edit in TextMate.

* The result is available on GitHub[2].
* The bundle uses SIMBL[3], so install that first.
* Install to `$HOME/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins/`.
* If you installed the old input manager, remove it.

It has seen an /incredible/ lack of testing, but I used it a handful of times
and it didn't set my computer on fire.

So far I've seen work with TextMate, TextEdit and Xcode, and /not/ work with
Safari.

Feedback, bug reports and patches welcome, and apologies in advance if I don't
get around to responding quickly at the moment.

Cheers,
Martin

[1] Well apart from a bath actually, but after that.
[2] https://github.com/mkhl/edit-in-textmate/
[3] http://culater.net/software/SIMBL/SIMBL.php