[TxMt] Re: DigitalColor Meter vs Color Picker

Merrifield Adam macagp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:26:17 UTC 2011

I know how to use color picker, that's not the issue. ;) The issue is that the color picker does not accurate select a color based on your current color profile, so it's selection are off unless you set your color profile to match the color profile that color picker is using (not ideal if you like a calibrated screen).

It's a common issue with color picker:
<http://www.google.ca/search?q=color%20picker%20uses%20wrong%20color%20profile>

DCM on the other hand picks the color based on your current color profile so the results always match what you see on screen.

Adam Merrifield
seyDoggy Systems
seydoggy.com

820 Strasburg rd, Kitchener,