[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 38, Issue 39

Ben Jennings ben at protagonist.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 14:13:09 UTC 2011

> @Allan:  Thanks for just mentioning TextMate 2.  :)  It gives us all a sigh of relief to know it's still out there.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way: TextMate opened my eyes.  The elegance, the simplicity, the flexibility, the power.  I just fell in love.  So when our exuberance gets bothersome, just smile a little.  We are just in love with your creation, and love makes anyone a little crazy and goofy.

i would just like to second this. i know with the release of BBEdit 10 there has been lots of comment on this matter. but TextMate fits my brain (and fingers) just right and i don't want to have to change. so to read @Allan reaffirm TM2 is still progressing just not ready yet really brightened my day. keep it up, i know it will be great when you're ready to ship

ben