[TxMt] Re: Some bundles won't work

Mon Jul 25 21:13:38 UTC 2011

On 11 Jul 2011, at 23:01, Денис Смирнов wrote:

> Hi, recently i install couple of bundles, all of them is visible in bundle
> editor, but working just a few, that was already .tmbundle filename
> extension (like minimal design tools), but some not, (like jquery bundle)
> which was originaly folders, instruction says just to rename them, so I did
> so and they instaled but won't working.
> What i did wrong?

If they show in the bundle editor, then they are installed.

If not, be sure the “folder” has a .tmbundle extension, it should show with a special bundle icon, double-click it, and TextMate will install it in the proper location.

If you did this, and you think it is still not working (yet showing in the bundle editor) then please describe in what way it is not working, i.e. what you tested and got/expected.