[TxMt] Re: TextMate + LaTeX preview + Lion: fails to use the correct pdf previewer

S.V. svsdiscussion at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 06:53:06 UTC 2011

I have a workaround.
You have to edit the file latex_watch.pl
The path for this file is:
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle/Support/bin/latex_watch.pl

You have to change the line:(line 667)
$viewer ||= "TeXShop"; 		# TeXShop is the default

$viewer ||= "Skim"; 		# TeXShop is the default

Can you test this modification?
Best,
S.V.
P.S.: It is just a workaround.