[TxMt] Re: TextMate + LaTeX preview + Lion: fails to use the correct pdf previewer

S.V. svsdiscussion at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 03:41:52 UTC 2011

I m having the same problem here.

My workflow under Snow Leopard was the following, I use two screens, one for
writing latex and the other to seeing the rendered text in pdf. The watch
command (^+Command+W) allowed me to have an almost live sync between what I
write and the rendered pdf text.

Now, with Lion, when I select the watch command (^+Command+W) TexShop opens!
Thats weird!

Does anyone have a fix for this bug?