[TxMt] Textmate License Request

Yeon Grace Lee yeongrace.lee at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 00:56:29 UTC 2011

Hello,

My name is Grace Lee and I am an undergraduate studying Computer Science at
UC Berkeley. I use textmate everyday for programming but recently I wiped
out my operating system to fix a disk fragmentation issue and lost the
license for textmate. I called Apple to request a license and they told me
to contact you guys directly. They also told me that you guys are very nice
and will likely grant me another license.

Could you please send me a textmate license? The macbook I purchased
(Leopard OSX) came with Textmate and I'm very fond of your software to the
point I cannot code without it.

Thanks,

Grace Lee