[TxMt] Re: Installing Lion

Merrifield Adam macagp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:10:51 UTC 2011

Really there isn't much difference on the surface. Just more of the same but done better, done right. Good ideas are a bit better, some stuff is more natural, some stuff is like "finally". I haven't had any hiccups beyond some of the SIMBL hack I used to use. TotalFinder doesn't work for me, neither does TotalTerminal but I can survive. Full screen terminal is nice.

Adam Merrifield
seydoggy.com

820 Strasburg rd, Kitchener,
Ontario, N2E 2Y3, Canada