[TxMt] problem with Lion's new hidden scroll bars

Max Lein realoreocookie at gmx.de
Thu Jul 21 12:05:37 UTC 2011

I've upgraded to Lion yesterday and I've configured TextMate to use a dark background. Lion's new hidden scroll bars are now unusable, I cannot see them when scrolling.

While I have enabled the scroll bars by default now (and there are good reasons why), TextMate should work with the default configuration of the OS. Will there be an update that makes TextMate more amenable to Lion's new UI elements?

Max