[TxMt] Re: Fwd: High CPU Usage in snow leopard

Thor Erik Lie thorerik.lie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:46:17 UTC 2011

I didn't even know ReMate existed until this thread started.
The project is a static tmproject file I load, but I have to work across
most of the directory tree, I also use the automatic re-load on changes as
we work on this as a team and I like having the changes on my project as
well.
I got the lowest end mbp 13", but I don't have to deal with a local VM,
thats why I use sshfs in the first place.

~Thor