[TxMt] Re: Can I add a symbol to a word after the word is typed?

Brandon M Fryslie bmf at email.arizona.edu
Wed Jul 13 17:51:38 UTC 2011

You can do this by recording a macro.  Type a word, then under Bundles on
the toolbar, go to Macros and click Start Recording.  Press the key
combination for 'move to beginning of word' (which is option+left arrow for
me), and then press '$'.  Then click 'Stop Recording'.  With any luck you
should have a macro that does 'move to beginning of word' and then 'insert
$'.  You can do that for all the characters you need, and obviously much
more complicated scenarios.

Brandon