[TxMt] Re: support

Andreas Kaiser disko at binary-punks.com
Sun Jul 3 20:38:55 UTC 2011

Am 03.07.2011 um 16:54 schrieb Mikael Henriksson:

> Use English keyboard layout! I have the same issue with swedish layout.

No need to use an alien keyboard layout. I've discovered OS X's general ability to map any keyboard shortcut to any menu, when I was searching for a solution in a different application which by default had a shortcut assigned that is impossible to type on a German keyboard layout: http://www.maclitigator.com/2010/07/30/how-to-custom-keyboard-shortcuts-in-os-x/

This seems to be one of the lesser known, but invaluable features of OS X. Knowbody I told, knew it before…

HTH,

Andreas

> 3 jul 2011 kl. 16:26 skrev Andrea Campolonghi <acampolonghi at gmail.com>:
>
>> I have an issue with some keymap shortcut.
>> I have an italian keyboard.
>> For example:
>>
>> On a normal keyborad alt + cmd +
[   executes a code formatting.