[TxMt] Re: How to get HTML code of bundle TextMate -> Create HTML in Document

trout swim gray3246t at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:43:41 UTC 2011

I usually go into the menu at the top; File / "New From Template", choose
"HTML" scroll around some more, and choose from there.

CSS is began from the same menu; File / Plain Text, then at the bottom of
the plain text doc one will see the words plain text and some little
triangles for clicking on that reveal a menu to choose, CSS is in there.

So it seems a drill down procedure.
The Preferences allow for doc of choice to appear at start up.