[TxMt] Re: toggle line comment in a new language

Fri Feb 18 15:49:00 UTC 2011

On Feb 18, 2011, at 10:38 AM, Ozgur Akgun wrote:

> How do I convince textmate to use the correct line comment character?

You could always create a new command scoped to your language that used the same shortcut, but I think there’s a better/more official way. (Someone correct me if I’m wrong.)

Create a new Preferences item in the bundle editor. I believe it should look like this:

{	shellVariables = (
		{	name = 'TM_COMMENT_START';
			value = ‘$ ';
		},
	);
}

And set the scope for the item to only match your new grammar.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>