[TxMt] Latex and Stop task before closing

Christopher David Desjardins cddesjardins at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 18:22:48 UTC 2011

Hi,
I am new to Textmate and am thinking about migrating to Textmate from
Texshop to handle my LaTeX, Sweave, and R needs. One thing that I have
noticed is that if I run Command+R on a LaTeX file and have it set to
use Textmate to view my PDFs it will always say "Stop task before
closing? The job that the task is performing will not be completed." and
a spinning cursor like thing in the upper right corner. However, it
appears that it has finished the task and the PDF looks fine.

Why is this doing this and how can I prevent this message from coming up
again?

Also, it appears that Textmate is using Acrobat embedded in Textmate as
the PDF viewer? Is this true?
Thanks!
Chris