[TxMt] Re: NSKeyBindingManager error

Merrifield Adam macagp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 21:12:14 UTC 2011

Well that's the funny part. I'm not trying to edit anything in txmt in that particular case. And while I have changed the odd key binding here and there, I've never changed ⌃⌘E and it works fine still in any 32-bit app. Is ⌃⌘E a default key binding in xcode?

Adam Merrifield
seyDoggy Systems
seydoggy.com

820 Strasburg rd, Kitchener,