[TxMt] Re: File Browser expands all directories

ExploZe exploze at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 13:24:28 UTC 2011

Same Here,

To reproduce the problem :
See What's Append when you do a CMD+ALT+N Stay press CMD+ALT and release N a
new file is create and all subdirectory as expand ...

http://youtu.be/X75SprY6nKc http://youtu.be/X75SprY6nKc

It's show an other problem, when a lot of folder as expand and a lot of file
is show in the file browser textmate is SLOWWwwwwwww take 3sec to close a
file or create a new file ...

I have one of the best SSD so it's not a disk activity problem ! Cpu Usage
130% !