[TxMt] Promoting Files from Development to Live

George Nagy gpnagy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 19:25:41 UTC 2011

Is there a way in Textmate to easily promote or push files from a
development folder to a live folder?  Both folders are mapped as network
shares on my Mac, and I just want a way to easily copy the file I am
currently editing in development to a mirrored folder on the live share.
 Dreamweaver has this type of "put"  functionality built in. Seems like
this would be a common task that many devs would like to automate, so I
have to assume there is a way, but I have not come across it yet.