[TxMt] Re: Bundles don't load in TM2

Jonathan Ragan-Kelley katokop1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 19:56:22 UTC 2011

A further follow-up:

Manually purging ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Cache and
relaunching TextMate seems to finally force a module reload. This is
necessary for me after *any* bundle installation, before that bundle
will appear.

(I had already tried purging several other cache directories, but not
this one evidently.)

So:

- To future users whose bundles mysteriously don't seem to load: rm -r
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Cache

- To the developers: any idea why this is happening? Is there any more
information I could provide to help track this down?