[TxMt] [TM2] thanks, emacs keybindings and .tm_properties

Andrew Jaffe a.h.jaffe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 11:22:20 UTC 2011

Dear all,

First, thanks to Allan and everyone at Macromates for an amazingly
stable alpha release, with lots of new goodies/features to use.

Second, a couple of specific queries:

  * I note that the emacs binding C-k deletes from the caret to the end
of the line, but C-y just inserts "TODO"; I assume that's a message from
the developer, but I want to check...

  * Another emacs-related keybinding I miss is using C-s to continue
searching after the first use of C-s. Now, it seems that you have to use
<tab> after you first use C-s to bring up the search-in-doc box at the
bottom of the window.

Finally, more generally, is there any documentation for what can go into
a .tm_properties file, either official or just samizdat?

Thanks, and appropriately happy holidays to all,

Andrew