[TxMt] Re: Smart Folder / SCM Status from parent folder possible?

Tue Dec 20 22:32:56 UTC 2011

On 20 Dec 2011, at 20:53, Harald Lapp wrote:

> […] any chances that […] you could have a summary of all uncommited/untracked files from the parent directory ("work" in this
> case)?

I don’t think that makes a whole lot of sense. Say you have mixed SCM system, or you select files accross repositories in the status view and use actions from one of the SCM bundles.

What I can do, and did in latest nightly build, is allow you to select one of the folders prior to asking for SCM status.