[TxMt] Re: Pre-fill .tm_properties

Jasper van der Meulen jasper at logt.nu
Tue Dec 20 13:02:04 UTC 2011

That's not what i meant.
Let's say you have one in your home-directory with the variable TM_ORGANIZATION

And when your at work you want the project-directories to have a file which also have TM_ORGANIZATION and have it override the one in your home-directory.
Or am i totally misunderstanding the usage of the .tm_properties file?