[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Opening several folders within the same TM window from the command line

Tue Dec 20 09:39:46 UTC 2011

On 19 Dec 2011, at 23:55, Emmanuel Blot wrote:

>> TM2 can’t show multiple folders in the same window.
> Is this a temporary limitation, or is it a final design choice?

Nothing is final, but I don’t plan to add support for multiple folders in same browser.

Others might add it later when/if I open up the custom data source API, though Find in Folder, Go to File, commands running on a project (TODO bundle, SCM bundles, Make bundle, etc.) will all be ignorant about such custom data source.