[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Proxy settings

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Tue Dec 20 06:11:00 UTC 2011

I'm having the same problem at work. When checking for updates or downloading bundles, TextMate gives a "cannot connect to host" error. Other third-party apps, such as VLC and Firefox, have no problem busting through the proxy without any special configuration.

Is there a way to manually update TextMate to the latest release? All of the links still point to the old 8930 build.

Please send me the test script too. Thanks,

Trevor