[TxMt] Re: Tabs in Textmate 2

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:24:51 UTC 2011

Once TM2 gets a Lion full screen mode, it would be nice to have black (text) on white background tabs again: they will be invisible when you blow the screen open, and can still move from tab to tab with cmd-shift-right/left etc, so being white won’t destroy the contrast field with the (dark) backgrounds that most of us use for editing