[TxMt] Include/Exclude only for current directories (not subdirectories)?

Brandon M Fryslie bmf at email.arizona.edu
Mon Dec 19 00:05:37 UTC 2011

Hi, I like to have a project rooted at ~ only showing hidden files and
directories, so I can manage my unix profile stuff easily.  However I'd
prefer those settings to not reach down to the subdirectories where they
don't make much sense.  I'm curious, is there a way to take care of that
without needing to change the includes in each subdirectory .tm_properties?
 Like make a scope that only affects my home directory, and put my include
settings in that scope?  Thanks for your help.

Special thanks to you Allan for making this wonderful program, every part
is greatly improved (I've even switched to it for work since it has been
remarkably stable for an 'alpha').  I've been eagerly looking forward to it
since the alpha release was announced and it has not disappointed in the
slightest.

Brandon