[TxMt] For the TM2 wish list: more SCM states

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Sat Dec 17 19:54:46 UTC 2011

If I may add to the wish list for TM2:

My fork of the TM1 "ProjectPlus" bundle[1] shows some additional SCM states (for git at least) that I believe are quite useful. Best explained with a screen shot:

Additional info shown:

- Repository roots (the folders saying "git")
- Local repository ahead of upstream repository (the black bar behind "git" in the C-Tools folder)
- Folders reflect if they (or a subfolder) contain any files with uncommitted changes (purple folders)
- Untracked files (the orangish "UntrackedFile.h")
- Ignored files (the white "SVNVersion.h")

This helps me greatly to remember where I was, to be more diligent wrt source control etc.

Thanks

Gerd

[1]: https://github.com/gknops/projectplus