[TxMt] Re: Indented soft-wrap

Sat Dec 17 11:02:58 UTC 2011

On 16 Dec 2011, at 19:02, mwean wrote:

> Allan Odgaard-4 wrote:
>>
>> And “same indent as last line plus one” could e.g. be:
>>
>>  {   indentedSoftWrap = {
>>          match  = '\A[ \t]*';
>>          format = '$0\t';
>>      };
>>  }
>>

> I'm sure I'm missing something, but when I try that for the ruby scope
> (without the extra tab), it doesn't work. I got it working in the markdown
> bundle, so I don't know what's wrong.

You need to enable soft wrap for the indented soft wrap to kick in.

This can either be done for the entire document (temporarily via View → Soft Wrap and permanently via .tm_properties) or via scoped settings — the latter should only be done when the soft wrap setting is only for a subset of the document.