[TxMt] Re: [TM2] Slow open/change file, a lot of cpu usage each time switch/open file

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Fri Dec 16 17:34:31 UTC 2011

I'm having this problem too. Every time I open a new file or begin typing in an unmodified buffer, TextMate hangs for a good 5 seconds. I tried deleting ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate, ~/Library/Preferences/com.macromates.*, and anything else I could find, but that didn't help.

The behavior seems to be bundle-specific. Java and XML files hang; Objective-C files do not.

Trevor