[TxMt] Re: Soft wrap error for Chinese characters

Fri Dec 16 07:55:20 UTC 2011

On 16 Dec 2011, at 08:29, Lucifr wrote:

> Chinese characters are not wrapping correctly.

Wrapping is presently¹ based on column number and not pixel width. Same goes for movement, rectangular/column selection, etc.

¹ I say presently but there are pros and cons of changing it to be pixel-based, so not an indication that it will necessary be changed, though of course I dislike the aesthetics of line overflowing when it contains wider characters etc.