[TxMt] Re: TM2: Bundles Not Loading

Christopher Mitchell christopher at divthis.com
Thu Dec 15 22:09:57 UTC 2011

> How do you determine they are not loaded?

Enabling the bundle from Preferences has no affect other than the bundle
being downloaded to TextMate/Managed/Bundles. The bundle does not appear in
the Bundle Editor or in the Bundles menu item.

You shouldn’t move stuff out of the managed folder.

The "Avian" directory is never created by TextMate itself. I created this
manually and moved a bundle there to test if it would recognize and enable
it - which it did.