[TxMt] Re: Indented soft-wrap

Thu Dec 15 21:12:39 UTC 2011

On 15 Dec 2011, at 19:40, mwean wrote:

> My understanding is that soft-wrapped lines can now be indented, but I can't figure out how to enable that. Is this feature implemented?

Indented soft wrap is controlled via scoped settings. For example for the `markup.list.unnumbered` scope we could add a setting a la:

    {   indentedSoftWrap = {
            match  = '\A\s*[-*]\s+';
            format = '${0/\S/ /g}';
        };
    }

The `format` value is a format string which will be expanded based on the match and prepended to each wrapped line.

There are a few default settings e.g. for line comments and list items.