[TxMt] TM2: Bundles Not Loading

divThis christopher at divthis.com
Thu Dec 15 15:47:20 UTC 2011

I have been testing the TextMate 2 Alpha the past couple of days and have had
issues with bundles being loaded. I can install the bundles via the app
preferences, but the bundles are not loaded. As per Michael's recent blog
post (http://blog.macromates.com/2011/locating-bundles/), all bundles should
be installed to ~/Library/Application Support/Avian/Bundles. Instead, they
are installed to ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles and
are not loaded. Moving bundles to the ~/Library/Application
Support/Avian/Bundles alleviates the problem with the bundles being loaded,
but I don't believe updates will work correctly at this point. Is this
intended behavior for alpha or is there something else going on? I am
running 10.7.2.