[TxMt] Re: TM 2 alpha, LaTeX, latexmk and biblatex

Charles Turner vze26m98 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:03:02 UTC 2011

Hi Gildas-

You can find my version of the LaTeX bundle here:

<http://vze26m98.net/tm2/Biber%20LaTeX%20bundle.zip>

As I said, I updated work I did on 1.5 and it seems to work in TM2.

As with your modifications, all it does is update latexmk.pl to a
recent version (4.23a) and add some functions that will put Biber's
messaging into the HTML output window. It may not fix all of your (or
others) issues with the bundle.

I also put my .latexmkrc file in the ZIP above, to illustrate how I
get latexmk.pl to run Biber and XeLaTeX.

Specifics:

  . The bundle modifies the most recent "Managed Bundle" for TM2 (a/o
12/14/2011)
  . I installed it by making a modification to the managed LaTeX
bundle, and then copying my bundle over the bundle
      created in the Avian folder.
  . My bundle modifies: texparser.py (mostly) and LaTeX and View.plist
(slightly). That's it.
  . It updates latexmk.pl to v4.23a

I'm busy with semester end right now, so support may be slow or
limited until 12/20.

And again, I have no idea whether this constitutes a fix/work around
for others having issues with the LaTeX bundle on TM2.

Keep me posted!

Charles