[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2 - recording information

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 09:22:53 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 1:04 AM, Nigel Metheringham <nigel at dotdot.it> wrote:

> I've not looked at TM2 yet, however there is a ton of Q & As hitting the
> list currently and I suspect lots of wheels are going to be re-invented,
> tips re-discovered etc...
>
> Any chance of starting a wiki or similar for TM2 so that this stuff can be
> recorded there and found without needing to sift through the archives of a
> suddenly very high volume list...
>
> [One way to start one up quickly is to make a blank github project and add
> a wiki to that...]
>

>        Nigel.

I was thinking that a bug tracker if there's not one and release notes for
each release to cut down on traffic.  The release note will document what's
working and not working from the feature set.  I haven't played with TM2
enough to determine if there's a way to submit bugs directly from the
editor.  Last but not least, I do not know if the TM2 team wants to accept
both bugs and Q/A at this time.  In any case, I'm guessing that bug reports
will have higher priority than Q/A so that the team can focus on bug fixing
and feature development.

Think different and code well,

-Conrad