[TxMt] Re: Projects are gone in TM2?

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Thu Dec 15 05:48:35 UTC 2011

On Dec 14, 2011, at 8:22 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> TextMate consists of some 30+ frameworks each with their own unit tests — by creative use of .tm_properites I have ⌘B always run the proper make goal, including temporarily changing a certain framework to only have its unit tests run or a special “GUI” test if I’m developing a component that can be tested “outside” TextMate.

That's pretty cool. Are you saying it's possible to nest .tm_properties? That is, put a "global" .tm_properties at the top level of the project and another one in a subdirectory that overrides the top-level properties. This could be useful if, for example, one of the 30 frameworks requires a custom build command.

Trevor