[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 43, Issue 29

Brandon M Fryslie bmf at email.arizona.edu
Thu Dec 15 01:20:47 UTC 2011

> Actually I don't have anything in public_html because I code in a modern
> language, but that's beside the point.

Ooo dig! :)  I'm intrigued, however!  Which language?  I tend to keep my
CoffeeScript in a folder that is sometimes called public_html (or a
subfolder) but that crap's already 2 years old (ancient!), I'm ready to
move on to something modern.  Although my answer is snarky I am genuinely
interested, if you don't mind answering.  :)

Brandon