[TxMt] Re: Projects are gone in TM2?

Morgan Harris captivatewebdesign at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:54:33 UTC 2011

Surely your whole project is inside one folder. And surely if you're working on a team, you're using git or svn.

Open the project folder. Bam. You're done. You've opened your project. If your project contains a bunch of directories lying around your system then, my friend, you are doing it wrong. (And if you have some perverse reason to do that, there are symlinks.)

And obviously you want to add .tm_properties to your .gitignore. Jeez.

--
Morgan Harris