[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2 can't find "pre" in Lilypond bundle

Charles Turner vze26m98 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 03:00:36 UTC 2011

So perhaps bash_init.sh needs to be explicitly loaded?

Here's a clip from the Lilypond "Engrave & View" command:

. "${TM_SUPPORT_PATH}/lib/bash_init.sh"

"$TM_LILYPOND" "$TM_FILENAME" | pre

if [[ -f "${TM_FILEPATH%.*}.pdf" ]];
   then echo "Opening PDF…"; open "${TM_FILEPATH%.*}.pdf"
   else echo "Error generating PDF file."
fi

I added the specific load of bash_init.sh, and it now finds pre, but
the execution order is strange. pre completes after receiving nothing
from stdout, and "Opening PDF..." is echoed before the stdoutput of
the Lilypond rendering.

Like so:

<http://vze26m98.net/tm2/engrave-view.png>

All's fine on 1.5, what don't I know/understand here?

Thanks, Charles