[TxMt] Re: prerelease

William Pickens william at pickensdesigns.com
Wed Dec 7 16:52:42 UTC 2011

I'm with you on this, when TM2 comes, I will be more than happy to pay for it, even tho Alan said it will be free for current license holders...

Alan, forgive a few of us knuckle heads :)

All I entended was to +1 the idea of getting a preview link for list users, thats all… no harassment, no hate, just reinforcing the idea that TM is an awesome editor and excited to see a newer version…