[TxMt] Re: prerelease

Joshua Kehn josh.kehn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:30:35 UTC 2011

TextMate was good enough that it kept me rolling code for years with no real improvements to the application. Sublime Text 2 was good enough to convince me to switch after only two months of use.

I'm sorry, but TextMate 2 needs to be something amazing for me to consider switching back. Blowing a(nother) deadline is not amazing.

Regards,

–Josh
Joshua Kehn | @joshkehn
http://joshuakehn.com