[TxMt] Re: Need help editing a bundle

kravnh kjed at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 17:48:28 UTC 2011

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply. I can do what I want with the command you supplied.
However, I don't know how to insert the regexp into my current macro. I am
not a developer. I use TextMate for one specific purpose: to change the
format of audio timecodes to a syntax that is compatible with an online
learning system. It takes a list of Start and End times that look like this:
0'24.9951	Start
0'31.9160	End
0'37.7354	Start
0'47.3503	End

and does the following: adds a leading digit to the first pair, replaces the
"'" with a ":", and replaces the "." with a ":", and deletes the TAB-Start
and TAB-End. I also need it to delete the last character of each line, so I
end with a list like this:
00:24:995
00:31:916
00:37:735
00:47:350

I was able to cobble together a macro that does everything but remove the
last digit. I use a series of findWithOptions commands. I have attached the
macro I use. What would I need to add to this macro to delete the last
character of each line?

Thank you so much for your help.
Keith

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32273825/Replace.tmMacro Replace.tmMacro