[TxMt] latex bundle -- view in PDFView error

Hao Ren einsling at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 00:49:20 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I use textmate latex bundle with PDFView to write my documents.

Everything went fine before yesterday ....
I got my registration number and registered my copy of textmate (1.5.10,
1631). Then when I type 'cmd-R' and click the button 'View in PDFView',
things happened, the error massage is:

=====
check_open: Application appears not to understand request
tell application "PDFView" display tex line 5 of file "duvrr_Abeta.pdf"
end tell
Found 0 errors, and 0 warnings in 0 runs
=====

and PDFView also prompts an error with a new window:

=====
The document couldn't be loaded
The document file://localhost/xxx.pdf couldn't be loaded
=====

but it does opens the desired pdf file

I also changed to 'view in TextMate' or 'view in Preview', they are all
right. Only PDFView is in trouble ...

Could you please tell me how to fix it?

Regards,

Hao