[TxMt] Re: Lion Full Screen

Thomas Krajacic thomas.krajacic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:52:06 UTC 2011

I think it would be nice to have a fullscreen with the project pane on the left and a centered editor window of adjustable width (like in full-screen Safari, where you can pull in the edges to your liking in fullscreen mode). And on top a small toolbar (maybe autohiding) that has the command-searchfield and the symbol-searchfield. At the bottom the status bar with the functionalities from the current Textmate windows. (change language, tab-size,…). Or the symbol and command search windows as panels docked on the right?

But then again, it's not something I need, but just something that would look nice.
The functionality I want/need is already there (and has been for a loooong time) ;)

Maybe the next TextMate will have it. Then I'll smile :)

Thomas

Op 01 Aug 2011, om 19:07 heeft S.V. het volgende geschreven: