[TxMt] Re: TM modifies/destroys the contents of the system-wide pasteboard

Mark Jackson mrcodewizard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:17:43 UTC 2011

On Apr 26, 2011, at 12:58 PM, Watts Martin wrote:

> I'm not sure you're understanding the problem that Mel described

If that's true then you should direct your tirade at BIGHYPE for failing to provide basic info to explain/test the alleged bug. Even with your steps to replicate, which may not be what s/he/it did, it still may not be TM's fault.

I am tired of the people who automatically assume it's this or that program because of a thin thread of connection. Correlation is not causation. Then come on the list and start thumping their chest about the SERIOUS bug THEY found.

I am sure I am not the only one here who feels that some people, BIGHYPE *hint* and others, need to tone their attitude down. Being an ass, doesn't help anyone.