[TxMt] Re: How to execute all lines before the cursor position?

Christian Eager ceager at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 21:05:52 UTC 2011

> So I followed Hans-Jörg's suggestion and saw that "apple-key + E" and
> "apple-key + T" both not trigger other commands.

It’s worth noting that ⌘-E and ⌘-T are two app-level (rather than
bundle-level) shortcuts for

1. Use current selection for the Find command (complemented by ⌘-⇧-E to set
replace)
2. Open file in project, with fuzzy filename matching.

I use both of these quite often, but they’re not easily discovered.

Also, Just like you can bind to ⌘-S to run a command every time you save,
I’m sure if you bind to these you won’t stomp on their default behavior, but
if you work in projects often, ⌘-T might not be a good choice.